Friday, April 17, 2009

Creation.....

Above: my workspace. Just one great big 'ol mess but the juices really flow in this space. It's in the garage in the basement. Very basic, simple--nothing fancy down here. I can be messy. I can spread out. It's all mine. My space. Nobody bothers me here. It's sacred.
Below: some of the current work....

A pair of shoes picked up at thrift store. Michelle shared with me a website where some gifted craftswoman had done this and I just copied it. Seems I do nothing original!
Below--an ordinary glass made very special....


Same glass, another view.


And finally, a soap dispenser using some of Miss O's art. I photographed her piece, uploaded it electronically, printed it on tissue paper and wahlah......I love this piece just because it's her work.








1 comment:

Sheree said...

I envy your work space!! Great blog! I need your instruction!