Saturday, August 22, 2009

Saying Goodbye to The Vintage Home.....


What an effort! My bestest friend Michelle decided to close her store after a 2-year gallant effort in May (2009). I partnered with her the first five months or so and gracefully bowed out as it was just not my cup of tea! She carried on and tried so very hard to make a living at it. The economy sure wasn't cooperating! Michelle is so very, very talented and an extremely hard-worker, but it just was not meant to be at this time.

It's August now and Michelle continues to thrive! She has booths of her hand-made pillows, towels, and her "vintagey" items like she carried in the store at Joe's Antique Mall here in Wilkes, Boone's Hardware Store, and she has an online store. She moved all her tools of the trade to her home loft and now works from home.


God, I look so FAT! So matronly! When did that happen? Maybe I shouldn't wear red?!!

No comments: